Fine felted neck warmer workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
Workshop is £75.
To secure your place, please pay a deposit of £35 and a balance to be paid 3 weeks before the workshop.
This felted neck warmer course is principally aimed at those with basic felting experience. However, it is also suitable for complete beginners.
Welcome to felted neck warmer using fibre laminated technique workshop. during this craft feltmaking workshop you will be learning how to create a soft well draped felt and various textile surface techniques.
During this feltmaking workshop, you will learn:
- a feltmaking technique to create soft stretchy felt;
- fibre laminating technique;
- surface embellishment techniques; and
- how to create scarf fringe.
- merino wool;
- various silk off cuts;
- various silk and viscose fiber;
- knitting yarns;
- felt off cuts
- all felting tools;
- light refreshment
What to bring:
- If you have silk fabric off cuts (optional);
- If you have wool yarns (optional);
- If you have felts off cuts (optional);
- 2 hand-size towels;
- latex gloves;
- one plastic bag to take your work home; and
- packed lunch.
You will take home your fabulous neck warmer, memory of great time in a company of other created people and knowledge of a new felting technique.
Craft workshops - feltmaking workshops - wet felt workshop, North East
- Full Price is £75, Deposit £35£35£350£0