Nuno Felted and eco printed scarf workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
The nuno felted / eco print / botanical print workshop is suitable for complete beginners or anyone who would like to learn how to print on nuno felt.
Main workshop information:
This course is designed for complete beginners or anyone who would like to learn nuno felt and eco print (botanical print).
During this course you will learn various techniques, such as:
- nuno felt using Margialn gauze silk;
- introduction to plants for eco printing on felt;
- eco printing (botanical printing) suitable for wet felt and nuno felt.
You will learn during this workshop:
You will make a nuno felted scarf with a beautiful felted lace using merino wool and Margilan silk.
You will learn how to achieve sharp print on felt.
You will work in a small group, with a maximum of six - eight students group.
By the end of the course you will have all the knowledge and skills needed to start eco printing on nuno felt at home. It is also the perfect time to experiment further with so many leaves and flowers around us.
The course includes:
- Chemicals for printing;
- Some tools to be used during the course;
- Margilan gauze silk
- Merino wool
You will need to bring:
- Old cotton sheets or muslin (2 meter).
- Latex gloves.
- Scissors, measuring tape, permanent marker, pad and pen, thin rope or strong string to tie the bundles.
Craft workshops - eco printing workshop - natural dye workshop - nuno felted scarf workshop, North East, Gateshead
- Full Price - £75, Deposit £35£35£350£0