Sun, 15 Jan|
Arts Centre Washington, UK
One Day Workshop - Let's make a felted textured large neck warmer
Join the world known textile, feltmlaing master a fashion designer Diana Nagorna for for a day of unique experience of making a beautiful neck warmer.
Time & Location
15 Jan 2023, 09:00 – 20:00 GMT
Arts Centre Washington, UK, England, Biddick Ln, Washington-UK NE38 8AB, UK
About The Event
One Day IN PERSON. Lets make create a beautiful textured neckwarmer
Welcome to a master class with Diana Nagorna hosted by Lena Archbold. This class is a great introduction to felted textured scarves and neckwarmenrs
This master class is suitable for both beginners and advanced feltmaking masters. You will learn how to make textured and beautifully decorated large cosy neckwarmer.
The class will take place 15 of January in the North East of England, Biddick Ln, Washington-UK NE38 8AB, UK .
The full price for one day is £150 and a deposit of of £30 to be paid to secure the place.
Pay in three installements:
1. Pay deposit of £30 and secure your place.
2. Pay £120 before 24 of December
Material List for samples:
- Merino wool 18 microns - 21 mirons - 100 grams
- Fibers: viscose, muga silk, silk handkerchiefs (optional) - 20 grams
- Various small pieces of silk fabrics.
- Fleeces (optional)
- Bubble wrap, 1 x 1 meters
- Resist material for coat and bag - 100cm - 90cm
- Water distribution device
- Any other tools including roller.
- olive oil soap
Please let me know if you coming from another country and can not bring tools. Some tools are available. Please ask.
What is included in the price:
- Tution by Diana Nagorna and support by Lena Archbold
- Endless supply of tea and coffee
What is not included in price:
- Materials, incl bag accesories.
- Other meals
- Airport transfers
The nearest airport and train station is Newcastle upon Tyne.
The nearest hotels are:
Holiday Inn - https://www.booking.com/Share-39LV2B
Max 10 people
Deposit £30. Full price £150
Pay deposit of £30 to secure your place. The full price is £150. Deposit of £30 to be payed to secure the place. The rest amount to be paid in two instalments by 30th of December.£30.00