Sat, 14 Jan|
Arts Centre Washington, UK
One Day Workshop - Small Accessories with Diana Nagorna
Join the world known textile, feltmlaing master a fashion designer Diana Nagorna for for a day of unique experience of making small accessories.
Time & Location
14 Jan 2023, 09:00 – 17:00 GMT
Arts Centre Washington, UK, England, Biddick Ln, Washington-UK NE38 8AB, UK
About The Event
One Day IN PERSON. Lets make small felted accessoties.
Welcome to a master class with Diana Nagorna hosted by Lena Archbold. This class is a great introduction to small felted items and feltmaking accessories.
This master class is suitable for both beginners and advanced feltmaking masters. You will learn how to make small beautifull accesoories. You will make a small neck warmer with felted flowers to decorate a neckwarmer. You will also have an opportunity to create a matching bracelet.
The class will take place 14 of January in the North East of England, Biddick Ln, Washington-UK NE38 8AB, UK .
The full price for one day is £130 and a deposit of of £30 to be paid to secure the place.
Pay in three installements:
1. Pay deposit of £30 and secure your place.
2. Pay £100 before 24 of December
Material List for samples:
- Merino wool 18 microns - 21 mirons - 60 -100 grams depending on the size
- Fibers: viscose, muga silk, silk handkerchiefs.
- Sewing needles and matching threads
- Bubble wrap, 2 x 1 meters
- Water distribution device
- Any other tools including roller.
- olive oil soap
Please let me know if you coming from another country and can not bring tools. Some tools are available. Please ask.
What is included in the price:
- Tution by Diana Nagorna and support by Lena Archbold
- Endless supply of tea and coffee
What is not included in price:
- Materials, incl bag accesories.
- Other meals
- Airport transfers
The nearest airport and train station is Newcastle upon Tyne.
The nearest hotels are:
Holiday Inn - https://www.booking.com/Share-39LV2B
Max 10 people
Deposit 30. Full price £130
Pay deposit of £30 to secure your place. The full price is £130. Deposit of £30 to be payed to secure the place. The rest amount to be paid in two instalments by 30th of December.£30.00