Workshop: Felted Wavy Shibori Scarf
Time & Location
About The Event
This course is principally aimed at those with basic felting experience. However, it is also suitable for complete beginners.
Join me to create a colourful wet felted scarf with elements of shibori using soft merino wool.
During this workshop we will be learning
- what wool to be used for this project;
- a suitable wool layout to create a wavy scarf with shibori;
- various fibre used to achieve beautiful textures;
- create felted shibori;
- felting and fulling techniques;
- scarf shaping.
What to bring:
- 2 hand-size towels; and
- light lunch.
Craft workshops - feltmaking workshops - wet felt workshop, North East
- Full Price is £75, Deposit £35£35£350£0