Sun, 18 Mar|
Workshop: Wet felted seamless note book cover with elements of surface design
Join Lena to create seamless wet felted notebook cover and matching book mark. Learn how to create seamless felt and many elements of surface design.
Time & Location
18 Mar 2018, 10:00 – 16:00
Team Valley, K35 Eleventh Avenue North, Team Valley, Gateshead NE11 0DY, UK
About The Event
This course is suitable for beginners or anyone who would like to learn different methods of surface design.
Join Lena to create seamless wet felted notebook cover and a matching book mark. You will learn:
- creating seamless felted cover to fit your notebook;
- building a pattern taking in consideration coefficient of shrinkage;
- working with resist;
- to calculate shrinkage and understand factors which effect shrinkage;
- various technique of surface design, such as nuno felt and felt lamination with other fibres.
What to bring:
- your notebook no larger then standard A5 when closed (A4 when open)
- 2 hand-size towels; and
- packed lunch
- Craft workshops - feltmaking workshops - wet felt workshop, North East
Full Price is £57, Deposit £25
Please pay a deposit of £35 and the balance to be paid 3 weeks before the workshop either by bank transfer or cheque.£25.00