Workshop: Wet felted seamless note book cover with elements of surface design (2)
Time & Location
About The Event
This course is suitable for beginners or anyone who would like to learn different methods of surface design.
Join Lena to create seamless wet felted notebook cover and a matching book mark.
You will learn:
- creating seamless felted cover to fit your notebook;
- building a pattern taking in consideration coefficient of shrinkage;
- working with resist;
- to calculate shrinkage and understand factors which effect shrinkage;
- various technique of surface design, such as nuno felt and felt lamination with other fibres.
- merino wool;
- various silk and other fiber;
- knitting yarns;
- all felting tools;
- light refreshment
What to bring:
- your notebook no larger then standard A5 when closed (A4 when open)
- container for water;
- latex gloves;
- 2 hand-size towels; and
- packed lunch
- Craft workshops - feltmaking workshops - wet felt workshop, North East
- Full Price is £57, Deposit £25£25£250£0